Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Mens Right Hand Steel Uniflex 5 – SW
Description: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons
Flex: Steel Uniflex
Features and Benefits:
- Increased distance without compromising feel or performance.
- Lower, deeper CG makes the sweet spot more accessible and is in line with where amateurs most commonly hit the ball on the club face, generating longer, consistent distance and improved accuracy.
- The sole is designed to mitigate the effects of heavy and thin shots and improve the impact location on the face for greater distance.
- Callaway Golf core technologies like VFT, S2H2, a 360-Degree Undercut Channel and Modified Tru-Bore work together to maximise distance, feel and playability.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.