Wilson Staff FG Forged Tour Irons – Gents – Right Handed – Steel
Description: Wilson Staff FG Forged Tour Irons
Shaft Flex: Steel
Features and Benefits of the Wilson Staff FG Tour irons:
- Shallow cavity redistributes weight from the heel to the toe results in higher centre of gravity that increases moment of inertia for greater stability and delivers higher spin to account for the new groove rule.
- Progressive offset through the set delivers playability in the long irons while ensuring distance control in the scoring zone.
- Slightly wider sole promotes improved turf interaction while the thinner topline and square toe are sure to fit the better player’s eye at address.
- Precision-forged from soft 8620 mild carbon steel for buttery soft feedback at impact.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.