Description: Taylormade R11s 5 Wood
Head cover: No
Features and Benefits:
- Adjust the face to square, closed or open (±2°) with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology.
- Adjust the loft up or down by 1° with Flight Control Technology (FCT).
- 24 possible combinations of face angle and loft to dial in distance and accuracy.
- Low and forward CG location promotes faster ball speed and easier launch.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.