Description: Taylormade 4 Rescue
Features and Benefits:
- Fully adjustable to meet all of your requirements on the golf course.
- Adjust the loft by up to 2 degrees, the face angle by up to 4 degrees and the lie angle by up to 2 degrees.
- Capability to adjust the spin by up to 1000rpm, this sensational and versatile TaylorMade Golf Rescue Club provides everything every golfer could possibly need to get them out of the rough and back on course.
- Combine the white non-glare crown with the contrasting black clubface and you have an easy to use alignment method.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.