Taylormade R11 Driver
- Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology; Adjust the face angle with the new Adjustable Sole Plate; Adjust the centre of gravity location with Movable Weight Technology.
- All this promotes up to 100 yards of side to side trajectory change and 1000 rpm of backspin change.
- New aerodynamic shape promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance.
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
Taylormade R11 3 Wood & 5 wood
- The TaylorMade R11 fairway wood uses a ‘Flight Control Technology’ (FCT) hosel, letting each golfer adjust the loft of their club, up or down.
- TaylorMade’s ‘Adjustable Sole Plate’ (ASP) technology sits on the base of the club and can be used to adjust the face angle into a neutral, open or closed setting, for even greater distance.
- Using these two amazing technologies allows every golfer up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory change on your shots.
- Sole area that comes into contact with the turf is down by 35% compared to the R9 fairway wood resulting in reduced turf resistance for increased speed and helps to minimise clubhead twisting.
- A lower centre of gravity combined with a deeper face gives a more penetrating ball flight.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;