Mizuno MP58 Dual Muscle Irons – Gents – Right Hand – Steel
Description: Mizuno MP58 Irons
Shaft Flex: Steel Regular
Number of Irons 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,Pw
Features and benefits of the Mizuno MP58 Dual Muscle Irons:
The next generation of Mizuno blades, the MP-58 .
An 11 gram Titanium insert, forged directly into the outer muscle of the MP-58, increases thickness behind impact for a unique solid feel whilst dramatically increasing perimeter weighting for stability from off centre hits.
A thinner topline and sole (than the retired MP-57) anchor the MP-58’s COG close to the clubface – ensuring that increased forgiveness is not created at the expense of a penetrating ball flight or workability.
More forgiving than the MP-62 and more workable than the deeper weighted MP-52 , the MP-58 Ti Muscle gives shotmakers a new uncompromising alternative.
- DUAL MUSCLE Ti
- Insert plate for both increased solidity and workability
- Modal Analysis Design
- Highly tuned feel following research on vibration and sound patterns
- Grain Flow Forged
- Titanium insert forged within 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet
- Tour design sole
- Rolled leading/trailing edges, and flattened midsole for precision ball striking
- Satin Double Nickel Chrome
- Plated, durable finish for long term appearance
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.