Description: Callaway X2 Hot Irons
Flex: Steel Rifle
Number of Irons: 4,5,6,7,8,9,PW,AW
Features and Benefits:
- DEEP CENTRAL UNDERCUT : New Deep Central Undercut increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds, increasing ball speeds.
- STABILIZING ARCH : Exceptional sound and feel at high ball speeds come from a stabilizing arch that reinforces the face.
- PERIMETER WEIGHTING : Higher launch angles, more distance, stopping power on the greens and a bigger sweet spot, thanks to new perimeter weighting.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
- Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
- Normal scratching on the sole;
- Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.