Description: Callaway RAZR 4 Rescue
Head cover: No
Features & Benefits:
Play with Power and Precision
RAZR X Hybrids leverage the new Zero Roll Design to help golfers hit higher and longer shots, even when struck low on the face. These inertia-driven Callaway RAZR clubs are highly playable and feature aggressive VFT Technology that generates hotter ball speeds in either standard or Tour models so you can dial in your ideal performance.
- Zero Roll Design: The Callaway RAZR X clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology: Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot, generating hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Inertia Driven Design: Increased head size of the standard model creates better forgiveness, producing shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Standard and Tour Models: Standard models have an offset hosel that assists in squaring the clubface at impact while providing a look at address that boosts confidence. Tour models have less offset to enhance workability.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.