Description: Callaway FT IZ 3 Wood
Head cover: No
Features and Benefits:
The FT-iZ Fairway Woods continue Callaway’s legacy of technology-leading fairway woods. Every shot has unprecedented feel, consistency, stability, and distance.
- Localized Polar Weighting at the front and back of the driver for a heavy face and in-line rear power source.
- Excess material is removed from the Chemically Milled Hyperbolic Face Cup by a chemical reduction process.
- The progressive shape of the Aerodynamic Body Design makes this our most efficient high inertia clubhead.
- Fusion®: Cast steel, formed aluminum, compression cured carbon fiber, and cast titanium create extreme weight placement.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.