Description: Callaway FT9 Driver
Head cover: No
Features & Benefits:
This is the driver the shot makers turn to. Versatility, distance and control all in one space-age package. The FT-9 Driver was designed to deliver the most creative shot-making you can think of. Fade it. Draw it. Or take it over the trees. With the addition of Hyperbolic Face Technology, ball speeds across the entire face have been dramatically improved to generate even more distance. Choose between Draw or Neutral configurations with the help of external web weighting that helps precisely position the center of gravity to promote the desired trajectory and ball flight for the desired shot shape. The FT-9 Tour Driver features a slightly open face angle and produces stronger, more penetrating trajectories preferred by highly accomplished players.
- Hyperbolic Face Technology: Hyperbolic shaping is our cutting-edge driver face design. Mathematics and engineering combine to create our highest ever ball speeds across the entire face.
- Fusion Technology: Proprietary technology creates maximum perimeter weighting and more discretionary weight by combining a carbon composite body with the titanium face cup. This allows for precise positioning of the center of gravity, which increases stability on off-center hits and enables ball flight customization for shot-shaping control.
- OptiFit Weighting System: Enables golfers to customize their driver by giving them two center of gravity locations to choose from: Draw for promoting a draw or reducing a slice/fade, and Neutral for maximum workability.
- Visible External Web Weighting: Fusion Technology allows the web weights to be precisely positioned for a center of gravity that generates the desired Draw or Neutral ball flights, letting golfers hit longer and more accurate drives.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.