Description: Callaway Diablo Octane 5 Wood
Head cover: No
Features & Benefits:
The new all-stainless steel Diablo Octane Fairway Woods are built for power. Aggressive VFT Technology precisely varies the internal thickness of the face in each club to increase the size of the sweet spot and maximize ball speeds across the face. Golfers have the opportunity to choose either Standard models designed for playability and distance, or theTour models designed for complete workability and distance.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology: Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Performance Driven Designs: Standard models have larger footprints with a higher MOI and a deep CG for better playability and higher trajectories. Tour models have a smaller footprint, a traditional hosel that inspires confidence at address, and are highly workable with low, penetrating trajectories.
- Stainless Steel Construction: The clubhead is heat treated for enhanced strength, which enables the aggressive VFT pattern, and produces a pleasing, resonant sound at impact.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.