Description: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Driver
Head cover: No
Features and Benefits:
• The 4-piece modular design produces the most weight efficient titanium driver Callaway has ever created
• Each part is precision formed and fused, allowing weight to be positioned optimally for distance enhancing, penetrating ball flights
• Aerodynamic head shape optimizes all edge transitions to reduce swing drag up to 8% vs. other 460cc drivers for higher impact speeds and longer distance
• Chemically Milled Hyperbolic Face generates Callaway’s most consistently high ball speeds ever by using a chemical reduction process to selectively remove unwanted material for precision thickness control
• A conventional head shape with a full length hosel, less face progression and more forward center of gravity are designed for highly skilled golfers
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.