Description: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Left-Handed 3 Wood
Head cover: No
Features and Benefits:
The new Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Woods are just plain mean, they have attitude, and they’ll let more golfers feel like they can bring every course to its knees. Edge Technology takes advantage of weight placement within an all-stainless steel clubhead. By strategically shaping the head, the engineers can achieve optimal performance characteristics that produce Draw and Neutral options that golfers can choose to match with their swing type and shot shape. It also helps golfers release the club at impact with full power, especially when swinging aggressively. VFT® Technology was incorporated to boost ball speeds and raise forgiveness levels for higher confidence.
- Edge Technology optimizes CG location and ball flights with a higher MOI and also helps release the club at impact with max power.
- Draw and Neutral head shapes allow you to select a club that will most benefit your typical shot shape.
- VFT® Technology – The varying levels of face thickness are designed specifically to maximize performance, resulting in higher ball speed from a larger area of the face to increase distance.
- S2H2® Design increases discretionary weight by removing it from the hosel and repositioning it in the perimeter of the clubhead to add stability.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.