Callaway RAZR Hawk 5 Wood Mens Right Hand Regular Flex
Description: Callaway RAZR Hawk 5 Wood
Loft: 18 Deg
Head cover: Yes
If a Head Cover is pictured, then a Head Cover is included. If No Head Cover is pictured none will be included.
Similarly if a Torque Wrench is pictured then a Torque Wrench is included. If No Torque Wrench is pictured none will be included.
THE CLUBS IN THE IMAGES ARE THE EXACT CLUBS YOU WILL RECEIVE.
Features & Benefits:
The addition of Forged Composite in the crown allows the new RAZR Hawk Fairway Woods to perform like no other that Callaway has ever made. The combination of distance, accuracy and feel has allowed us to deliver the first uncompromised fairway woods. Aggressive VFT Technology increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds in a tour-inspired head shape featuring a full length hosel.
- Forged Composite: A revolutionary new material in the crown thats lighter, stronger than titanium, allowing Callaway engineers to precisely control weight like never before and maximize distance, ball flight and feel.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology: Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot, generating hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Tour-Inspired Styling: Each club has a stainless steel face and sole in a traditional shape with a full length hosel.
All the clubs offered for sale have been used in our hire company, Clubstohire.com, the largest golf club rental company in the world. Clubs have been played with and cared for in an appropriate fashion. The markings that you will likely find on products will show typical wear of models of its age. All of the wear is purely cosmetic, and will not in any way affect the performance of the club.
Among the wear that you may see on clubs:
* Normal ball marks and scratching on the face;
* Normal scratching on the sole;
* Minor dings and nicks on the crown and/or around the edges of the head;
Light scratches, paint chips, paint blemishes on or around the crown.